Terms and Conditions
We love our curtains and are committed to delivering a quality product.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before navigating our website. By accessing the content of our website, you agree to legally abide by these terms, conditions and privacy statement. If you do not wish to abide by these terms, conditions and privacy statement then you may not use our website.
You agree not to use our website for illegal purposes, and will abide by all laws and regulations applicable. You will not attempt to interfere with the functional working of our website, and you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any server, website, computer system, router or any other internet connected device. You will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to restricted information/data or attempt unauthorised access to secured areas.
1. On receipt of a Quote/Order Confirmation, OnlineCurtains.com reserves the right to requote where a customer's curtain length is impossible to achieve with certain continuous fabrics without additional meterage, to create a band at the base. No work will proceed until customer has been notified and has confirmed, either, a new more suitable fabric, or an acceptance of the new quote.
2. On receipt of a Quote/Order Confirmation, OnlineCurtains.com reserves the right to review all quotes at any time for measurement errors made by you as well as clerical or site malfunction errors .
3. We reserve the right to requote for curtains in an already accepted quote IF, after installation of the track that we supplied, the final length of the curtains is greater than the one entered for the calculation of the original quote. This is usually only for additional fabric required.
4. Products may be deleted without notice. In the event that you have held a selection for a period of time, should you find some of the products have been deleted from our range, we may or may not still be able to supply the product. This will depend on the stock held by our suppliers.
5. Dispatch of your curtains is normally 4 - 6 weeks from order/payment date. However, should you elect to have your track delivered first so that you can remeasure for the final length of the curtain (after the track is installed) the normal dispatch date will be 4 - 6 weeks after receiving your final measurements.
Across December / January when workrooms, fabric and track suppliers are closed delivery times MAY extend UP TO an additional 4 weeks. Pre-Christmas delivery close off date will be posted on the Home Page of the website.
6. Estimates for delivery times are estimates only. OnlineCurtains.com cannot be held responsible for events outside our control .eg transport strikes, industrial disputes, freight delays, manufacturing delays, materials & track delivery delays from our suppliers, or industry/holiday closures etc. This includes any stock that is on Back Order from our suppliers. We do not hold stock
7. Should any materials ordered be unavailable or marked for backorder by suppliers, OnlineCurtains.com will not proceed until the customer has been notified and has confirmed either, a new selection or a willingness to wait for the product.
8. No work will be commenced or products dispatched until the TERMS AND CONDITIONS box has been ticked and the order has been paid for.
9. Our fabrics are displayed as digital images and there may be differences between the image and the actual fabric. We therefore recommend that you tick the box to have a sample sent. The total of free samples you can order at one time is six (6).
10. Fabric ordered for actual production may vary slightly from samples sent due to normal fabric dyelot differences.
11. All products you purchase from our website will be of satisfactory quality. We exclude all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the products, our website or any information or service provided through our website.
12. No cancellations will be accepted if fabric &/or tracks have been ordered. In the event of a cancellation where no materials or tracks have been ordered, a full refund will be made.
13. If goods have been ordered we do not refund for any reason other than that the merchandise is faulty. All steps are taken to ensure that merchandise is delivered to you without flaws.
14. All our soft furnishings and tracks are custom made to your specifications and it is imperative that the measurements you provide are accurate. We cannot be held liable for incorrect measurements provided by you. Our product(s) will comply with the measurements you entered on the measurements page.
15. Maximum curtain length is 3500mm.
16. OnlineCurtains.com cannot be held responsible for shrinkage or dropping of fabric in certain atmospheric conditions.
17. OnlineCurtains.com cannot be held responsible for shrinkage due to laundering or cleaning.
18. All curtains are manufactured to accommodate possible lengthening.
19. The warranty on all our products shall be 1 year against faulty manufacture only.
20. No goods will be dispatched if the account, for any reason, has not been paid in full.
21. All curtains will be wrapped in plastic and/or boxed for delivery. You may have some creases due to packaging when you first hang your curtains. Most will disappear in a couple of weeks after hanging. The warmer/more humid the climate the quicker the creases reduce.
22. Most of our fabrics are washable, however, we strongly advise that you refer to the Care Label sewn inside, for specific instructions. See Glossary for full Care instructions.
23. Emails will only be viewed and/or responded to during normal business hours (9am-5pm) Monday to Friday.
24. OnlineCurtains.com uses the latest in customer friendly shopping procedures, with a reliable and secure checkout system. You can be confident we have invested in the most secure transaction methods available in Australia today. We do not keep any copies of credit card details. We only use this information for the processing of your order and providing any after sales services.
25. We may use your email address to send you information on our products and services (i.e. New range, specials, etc) from time to time.
26. We do not use your personal data for any purposes other than that indicated above.
27. OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS: Please Note: If you select a delivery address other than an Australian postcode, we will email you with the additional freight costs before processing your order. These will need to be paid before your order can proceed.
28. Please choose carefully as no refunds will be given for change of mind or unsuitable colour selection. All items are displayed as digital images and there may be differences between the colour of the image and the actual colour. We endeavour to represent colours as accurately as possible. All items are displayed as digital images and there may be differences between the colour of the image and the actual colour. We endeavour to represent colours as accurately as possible. We only refund if goods are faulty and in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.